Sunday, March 11, 2012
DS1023: 8-Bit Programmable Timing Element
- Step sizes of 0.25 ns, 0.5 ns, 1 ns, 2 ns, 5 ns
- On-chip reference delay
- Configurable as delay line, pulse width modulator, or free-running oscillator
- Can delay clocks by a full period or more
- Guaranteed monotonicity
- Parallel or serial programming
- Single 5V supply
- 16-pin DIP or SOIC package
For further information please view it online: DS1023 (pdf | 16 pages)
74F139: High Speed, Dual 1-of-4 Decoder/Demultiplexer The 74F139 is a high speed, dual 1-of-4 decoder/demultiplexer. This device has two ...
The AN5265 is a semiconductor integrated circuit de signed for TV sound output circuit. Features • DC volume adjustment method empl...
It's easy to cut open a power transistor like the 2N3055 to expose the NPN silicon material inside to make a solar cell. When exposed to...
1N4148, 1N4150, 1N4448 Switching Diode Application : High-speed switching. Features : Glass sealed envelope, high speed, high relia...
The Spartan®-II Field-Programmable Gate Array family gives users high performance, abundant logic resources, and a rich feature set, all at...